Saturday, July 14, 2007

Raft guiding

This is a job I've never really expected to have, but the last two days I have been raft guiding on the White Salmon. The guys I live with run a raft company so I guess it was only a matter of time.

The first time I ever piloted a raft was with a boat full of customers, so luckily I learned fast! The only drama was a 20-something girl who started crying when she walked down to the river and saw the first rapid. LJ and I eventually talked her into the raft though, and she had a great time.

The section we do is 4 miles long and has about five class 3 and 4 drops. The highlight though, is 10 ft Husum Falls. People love it!



So from now on, if you need a raft guide, I'm your guy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

酒店經紀PRETTY GIRL 台北酒店經紀人 ,酒店經紀 酒店兼差PRETTY GIRL酒店公關 酒店小姐 彩色爆米花酒店兼職,酒店工作 彩色爆米花禮服店, 酒店上班,酒店工作 PRETTY GIRL酒店喝酒酒店上班 彩色爆米花台北酒店酒店小姐 PRETTY GIRL酒店上班酒店打工PRETTY GIRL酒店打工酒店經紀 彩色爆米花