Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Naturally.

It only seems fitting that the first real content should be kayaking. First a quick recap though:
In mid June I graduated from the U of Oregon with a BA in advertising.
Days after, I set off on a rediculous kayak journey in central Cali with some friends. We started at Bishop, CA and hiked our 80 lb kayaks 14 miles up and over the 12,000 ft Bishop pass and then paddled 5 days of pushy, technical class 5 whitewater in the absolute middle of nowhere.



The brutal hike.







Classic Cali whitewater.









Tehipite camp.





After the most exhausting 6 days of my life I cruised north to Oregon, moved out of my place in Eugene and headed to Hood River for the summer. At the moment, I'm living in my sleeping bag at a raft company in White Salmon kayaking every day. Not a bad way to be!

Images by Tyler Bradt.

Please excuse the wierd layout while I learn how to use this interface...

No comments: